- The Company and the Website. BuyAnyInsurance.ae website (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Premium Choice Marketing L.LC. an Emirati company registered with the Dubai Department of Economy and Tourism under Commercial License No. 803263 and licensed by the Central Bank of the U.A.E. to engage in Insurance Policies Price Comparison activities under CBUAE Registration No. 007 (the “Company”).
- The Services. We provide an independent online service that enables You to research and compare insurance quotes provided by Third-Party Insurance Providers while using the Website and inputting your information. Our Services are free for You to use. We are paid by charging our Partnered Insurance Broker a fee. If you need any assistance navigating through the Website You can call our support center, chat with Us or request a callback.
- The Partnered Insurance Broker or North Star. We are proud to partner with North Star Insurance Brokers (LLC), an Emirati insurance broker registered with the Dubai Economic Department under License No.612947 and registered with the Register of Insurance Brokers at the Central Bank of the U.A.E. under CBUAE Registration No. number 227. Any insurance product you explore through the Website is serviced by Noth Star who shall act as an insurance intermediary between You and the Third-Parties Insurance Providers and accompany you through your purchases and beyond.
- The Third-Party Insurance Providers. The insurance quotes generated on the Website are provided by insurance companies duly licensed to undertake insurance activities in the UAE. In addition to our Terms and Conditions, the insurance policies’ terms and conditions stipulated by the Third-Party Insurance Providers (the “Insurance Policies Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to each insurance policy purchased through our Website (the “Insurance Policies”).
- The Payment Service Provider. Any payment you make for Insurance Policies made available through the Website is processed by our partnered payment service provider on the Payment Service Provider’s payment gateway to which you are redirected for your purchases.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall only provide you with insurance quotes from Third-Party Insurance Providers without endorsing/recommending any of them or any of their products.
- You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not, nor shall any of Our employees, or workers, offer You any insurance advisory services nor shall We provide You with any advice on the suitability of any insurance product made accessible to you through the Website. Once the insurance quotes are generated on the Website, You can click on any quote and get access to all the details about the insurance product you chose, including the insurance policy’s special and general terms and conditions, as stipulated by the Third-Party Insurance Providers. At this point, you may call or request a call back from our Partnered Insurance Broker who is ready to guide you through your purchases and provide you with necessary insurance-related advice and assistance.
- The Company makes no express or implied warranties or representations as to the suitability of the Insurance Policies to your particular circumstances or purpose, or to the completeness of the insurance assistance provided by either our Partnered Insurance Broker or the Third-Party Insurance Providers.
- When using this Website, you agree that the Company is not involved in any communication between you and our Partnered Insurance Brokers nor in the final transactions between you and the Third-Party Insurance Providers.
- Furthermore, you acknowledge and understand that the Company is not contractually bound in anyway whatsoever with any Third-Party Insurance Provider. Any information you seek regarding an insurance product whose quote is made available on the website should be addressed to our Partnered Insurance Broker who shall act as an insurance intermediary between You and the Third-Party Insurance Provider.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be responsible for any loss or any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by reliance on the information and quotes provided on this Website. The insurance quotes being shown by this system are based on the information supplied by the Third-Party Insurance Providers. All quotes are subject to verification by these Third-Party Insurance Providers.
- In the event that there are any discrepancies between the quotes being provided on this Website and the quotes established by our suppliers based on the same information, the quotes established by our Partnered Insurance Broker and/or the Third-Party Insurance Providers shall govern.
- When using this Website and the Services, You agree that you have the legal capacity to use the Services under the UAE applicable Laws and Regulations.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you enter onto the Website or You supply to our Partnered Insurance Broker is complete and accurate. You will need to answer a few questions or fill out a few boxes to obtain compared quotes for any insurance product. These questions are designed to ensure that the system generates accurate, appropriate, and timely information relating to the products in which you are interested. The quotes generated on the Website are determined by the answers you provide to those questions and therefore you should answer all questions truthfully and fully and to the best of your knowledge and belief.
- You agree that you are the final decision maker when it comes to selecting coverages and deductibles. The Insurance Policy descriptions, preset coverages and deductibles, and assistance offered herein are provided merely as a starting point for your desired level of coverage. Neither the Company nor our Partnered Insurance Broker nor the Insurance Provider shall be responsible or held liable for any purchase You make using the Website.
- Any data you input on the Website is solely used for the purpose of generating compared quotes of Insurance Policies. Our Partnered Insurance Broker has access to the data you input on the Website to service you or answer any question you may have.
PAYMENTS AND SECURITY
- You may access the Website and the insurance products either by registering to the Website or using the Website as a guest.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, false, not updated, or incomplete and the Website has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, false, not updated, or incomplete, the Website shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account or deny you services for any and all current or future use of the Website.
- Once you choose a quote displayed on the Website, you will be redirected to a web page administered and operated by our Partnered Insurance Broker. A payment gateway operated by our Payment Service Provider shall be made available to you. If you make a payment for the purchase of any insurance product offered by our Partnered Insurance Broker through our Website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to the Payment Service Provider via a secured connection.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and security of the financial data inputted into the payment gateway. This includes but is not limited to credit card information, bank account details, and any other financial information required for the transactions as requested by the Payment Service Provider.
- The Payment Service Provider accepts payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED.
- The Company does not collect, store or have access to any personal data including financial data you input directly on the Payment Service Providers’ payment gateway such as credit/debit card details. Accordingly, neither the Company, our Partnered Insurance Broker, or the Third-Party Insurance Providers shall be held liable for any loss, damage, unauthorized access, or breach of the financial data inputted by you on the payment gateway. This includes, but is not limited to, any unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration, hacking, phishing, malware attack, or data breach affecting the personal and financial data.
- Neither the Company, our Partnered Insurance Broker, or the Third-Party Insurance Providers shall be held liable for any actions, omissions, errors, technical failures, disruptions, delays, or system outages of the Payment Service Provider in processing financial transactions or safeguarding your personal and financial data.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Company, our Partnered Insurance Broker, or the Third-Party Insurance Providers shall be liable to You for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, or goodwill, arising out of or in connection with the use of the payment gateway.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Intellectual Property Rights (“IPR”) shall always mean and include copyrights whether registered or not, patents including rights of filing patents, trademarks, trade names, trade dresses, house marks, collective marks, associate marks, and the right to register them, designs both industrial and layout, geographical indicators, moral rights, source code, technical data, broadcasting rights, displaying rights, distribution rights, selling rights, abridged rights, translating rights, reproducing rights, performing rights, communicating rights, adapting rights, circulating rights, protected rights, joint rights, reciprocating rights, infringement rights and further shall also include but not be limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code in relation to the Website.
- All IPR on the Website exclusively belongs to either the Company, our Partnered Insurance Broker or the Third-Party Insurance Providers, as the case may be. Under no circumstance shall any User infringe in any way such IPR during or pursuant to its use of the Website for any purposes whatsoever.
- Except as expressly provided herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce, or distribute or in any other way infringe any Intellectual Property Right through any medium without obtaining the necessary written authorization from the Website or the Broker or the Insurance Provider of such Intellectual Property Right.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (hereinafter individually and collectively referred to as "indemnified parties") from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with :
- Any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the Website.
- Any claim that any third party IPR, proprietary information, content, or materials provided by You causes any damage to a third party.
- Your Violation of any rights of any third party, including any IPR.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
COVERAGE LIMITS, DEDUCTIBLES, AND CERTAIN EXCLUSIONS ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN YOUR INSURANCE POLICY. PLEASE READ YOUR INSURANCE POLICY FOR DETAILS. THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES, POLICIES, GUIDELINES OR PRACTICES OF THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING IT.
- The Company shall not be held liable or responsible to you for any loss or damage you may suffer as a direct or indirect result of:
- Any inaccurate or incomplete information on the Website.
- Any Error in price or coverage provided by the Third-Party Insurance Provider.
- You, not being able to use, or access the Website due to malfunction, downtime, or interruptions.
- The loss of Your personal information for any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
- The loss of personal data or other data, howsoever caused, including without limitation, malfunctioning of the Website, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of, data, viruses, programming defects or negligence on our part, or any event beyond our control.
- Your inputting of incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading information on the Website or providing the same to our Partnered Insurance Provider or to the Third-Party Insurance providers.
Refunds or rebates (if any) will be done only through the original mode of payment.
If an error occurs while making payment, please either contact our Partnered Insurance Broker or the Payment Service Provider who shall address this issue. A refund is generally issued on the same payment card you used for the original purchase.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION