Replacement Vehicle Insurance Cover
Third-party vs. Comprehensive vehicle insurance cover
As we’ve learned before on this blog, vehicle insurance can be a comprehensive or third-party liability. While third-party insurance is mandatory by law, comprehensive insurance is most advisable by insurance experts. Comprehensive insurance safeguards the vehicle in various risk factors such as fire or theft.
Choose car insurance wisely.
- Decide the required coverage.
The basic coverage is liability insurance, and the others are comprehensive insurance and collision coverage.
- Choose an insurance company.
Take time to research insurance companies, and visit buyanyinsurance to compare insurance quotes for free.
- Choose the best deal and apply.
Purchase insurance at buyanyinsurance in under an hour.
A perk of comprehensive insurance
One of the perks of comprehensive insurance is a replacement car cover.
Replacement Car Cover Add-On
Under this cover, the insurance company provides a car replacement for the insuree during an incident. It is one of the popular add-ons when owners purchase auto insurance. The insurance company provides a replacement car and gives ease to the customer by keeping them on the road through this time.
Advantages of Replacement Vehicle Insurance Cover
- The insurer delivers and collects the replacement car to and from the insuree anytime and anywhere in the UAE;
- It is possible to continue coverage in other GCC countries through additional premium;
- The replacement car comes with a full gas tank and is available to the owner for numerous days till repairs or restoration are complete;
- This insurance coverage may allow additional drivers.
Uses of Replacement Car Cover
Till recovery of a stolen car, the insurance company provides a replacement car to the owner so that they have no transportation issues.
The total loss of a vehicle can happen as a result of damage due to major accidents or natural disasters. If the insurance company deems the vehicle a total loss and ineligible for repair, they will provide a replacement vehicle for a fixed period of days, depending on the insurance policy.
If the vehicle is under repossession due to nonpayment of loans, the insurance company might provide a replacement vehicle, if there is no fraud.
Limitations of Replacement Vehicle Insurance Cover
The replacement car cover is provisional subject to the terms, and conditions contained in the insurance policy.
Once the insurance company provides a fueled vehicle through an agency, they are not responsible for the imposition of additional fees or fines by the agency, after the fact.
Depending on the insurance policy, the replacement vehicle will be available for a period of 10 days or more. After the period expires, the insurance company is no longer responsible for the rent/hire fee.
A claim application for a replacement vehicle must be within a fixed period. Claims filed after the deadline are not entertained.
Buy Comprehensive Insurance
For free quote comparisons and affordable insurance policies, visit the link below, fill out the details underneath, or call now at 800 POLICY for immediate assistance.
- A to Z Guide: Everything you need to know about driving a car in Dubai
- These Factors Will Change Your Approach to getting Car Insurance in Dubai
- What To Do When Your Motor Insurance Expires?
- Expos around the world and Dubai Expo 2020
- How Does Travel Insurance Work – Coverage, Benefits, and Cost
Originally published Feb 23, 2020 16:15:15 PM, updated Jun 20, 2021