How to Check Visa Status Online Using Passport Number
The UAE government issues many types of visas that can be categorized according to the purpose of the visit, or the length of time you wish to spend in Dubai, or any other emirate. Since the number of foreign arrivals to the UAE exceeds seven million residents, the government is keen to facilitate both the procedures for obtaining visas or entry permits and inquiring about the UAE visa online using the passport number.
Inquire about the status of the UAE visa or visa application
While submitting the UAE visa application, make sure that the service provider provides you with the application number and the reference number to track the application electronically, so that you can follow up on the visa status yourself step by step.
If you have applied for a visa or a visa in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Ajman, or Umm al-Qayun, you can follow up on your visa application through the smart services platform of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
How to proceed with the visa application or visa submitted in the Emirates except for Dubai
- Visit the application follow-up page through thesmart services of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship website
- Enter the order number
- Select in the I am not a robot box and then click on Search.
If you have submitted a visa or visa application in Dubai or through Amer centers, you can follow up on your visa application through the Vision e-form platform of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai.
How to proceed with a visa or visa application in Dubai
- Visit the Vision eform page link
- Enter the order number
- Enter the transaction number
- Enter the reference number
- Enter the code and then click on the search
Inquire about the validity of the UAE visa or visa (validity and expiry of the document)
If the visa or visa was issued in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Ajman, or Umm al-Qayun, you can check the validity of the visa and the date of issuance and expiry through the smart services platform, affiliated with the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
How to inquire about the validity of a visa or visa issued in the Emirates except for Dubai
- Visitthe file validity page link
- Select the document/passport information selection button
- Select the residence or visa button
- Enter the passport number and passport expiry date.
- Enter your nationality from the dropdown menu on the left, a number will appear in the box on the right
- Select in the I am not a robot box, then click on search, you will now see the visa details with the expiration date.
If you have a visa or a visa issued in Dubai, you can inquire and check the validity of the visa and its validity through the Amer website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai.
How to inquire about the validity of a visa or visa issued in Duba
- Visit the link of the general inquir page of the Amer website
- Select the residence or entry visa button
- Enter the visa number
- Enter your name in English as written in your document
- Click on the drop-down menu to select a nationality
- Enter your date of birth
- Check in the I am not a robot box and click Submit
Direct contact to inquire about a UAE visa
If you reside outside the United Arab Emirates, you can contact the Amer service to inquire about your visa status through the number: +971-4313-9999
If you reside in the UAE, you can contact the toll-free number: 8005111.
The email is: [email protected]
Other ways to inquire about the UAE visa or visa
- You can inquire about the UAE visa and residency status through the Dubai application now.
- You can also follow through on the TT Services website of the Emirates airline.
- And from the Emirates Airlines visa application website.
- You can also follow through on the Air Arabia website.
- In addition to the flydubai website.
This is the information that we have been able to find and verify for you, regarding how to inquire about the status and follow-up of the UAE visa using the passport number. We hope you found this information useful, and remember that you must renew your UAE visa before the visa expires.
And remember that staying in the country after the document expires will expose you to fines. Those who wish to leave the country, but are not sure of the legal consequences for them, should check the status of the travel ban.
For more useful information about life in Dubai and the UAE, subscribe to the BuyAnyInsurance blog.
Originally published Jun 30, 2021 17:36:23 PM, updated Jul 01, 2021