Car Insurance Comparison Tools Accelerate your Renewal Insurance
Compare Car Insurance Rates using Car Insurance Comparison Tools
Car Insurance Comparison tools in the Dubai are used for multiple purposes, and one of them is to find out the method of renewing auto insurance in a simple yet cheaper way.
It is essential to renew your insurance once every year as, without insurance, you cannot take out a vehicle on the road. The validity of an insurance policy is 13 months.
This is because a 30 days period is granted without penalty so that the car owner could manage and repair the car to pass the vehicle test.
Motor insurance in the UAE is considered to be a serious and obligated requirement by the law and religiously it is circulated to all the car insurance comparison tools/ providers to give time to time notice to those whose renewal is closer.
Car Insurance companies have defined and locked a limit for renewal that is usually after a full-year. Still, some policy providers have modified this renewal rule annually or semi-annually.
Hence when you are close to the 12th month of your current policy, this is when your existing insurance company will reach out to you with a notice to refresh the policy with them.
If the drivers are caught on the road driving a car that is not registered or insured, and it has been more than three months since the expiry of their motor insurance, then they can face serious consequences.
Car Insurance Comparison Tools Aspects
Step 1: Clear All Fines
You need to check whether or not you have any fines pending.
Before applying for your motor insurance renewal, you need to clear all the unpaid fines on your record.
The outstanding fines can be paid through the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) website. This can also be done through the RTA Dubai app on your phone.
Therefore, clear your name from outstanding fines to accelerate your renewal process.
Step 2: Car insurance comparison Tools Highlights the Vehicle Testing
Car insurance comparison tools can aid individuals in getting aware of their car testing dates and requirements.
- If your car is less than three months old, you don’t need to get it tested.
- But if your vehicle is older, it needs testing, which can be done by visiting RTA assigned vehicle testing facilities.
- To get your vehicle insured, you need to get passed vehicle testing certificates to ensure that the car is good enough to be driven on the road.
- This test evaluates tires, steering, brakes, and suspension system.
- It takes 30-40 minutes for vehicle testing, so it is not a long gruesome process. But sometimes, it can take a bit longer depending on the car’s condition. If your car fails the test, you need to get it done again.
- Time management is really important after the results of your vehicle test.
- The results of this test are valid only for 30 days.
Thus, if you are applying for the renewal of motor insurance, then you need to be quick as the vehicle test certificate does not stay valid after a month.
Step 3: Take Decision about Car Insurance Comparison Tools and Insurance Company
If you want to renew your policy without putting in any extra effort, the most convenient way is to get the renewal done with the same motor insurance company.
Switching the company requires some research. Thus time and efforts are needed to be poured in. continuing with the same company does not mean that you will get the best deal on the renewal of your policy.
- You have an insurance policy for a year and that is enough time to analyze how appropriately your selected plan suits you.
- You can then take into account your experience of the previous policy and decide if you want the exact same features for next year or not.
- If you had some unnecessary add-ons then you can easily skip them off this time and save some money.
- If you did not have some services previously on your insurance plan and you felt the need then this time you can select them while finalizing your policy.
Hence, there is always the possibility of better deals if you take some time out and do comprehensive market research.
Step 4: Calculation of Car Insurance Premium
There are different factors that determine the premium price for your motor insurance policy.
These include your age, your car’s age, car’s model, car’s type, driving history, your vehicle’s value, etc.
- The amount that you will have to pay as a premium depends on the type of coverage and the extent and limit of your coverage that you decide upon at the time of renewal of your motor insurance plan.
- If you did not file claims in
the recent past then make sure to get a No Claims Certificate as it can get you
a significant discount.
- If you are not renewing your insurance with the same insurer and you want to switch the insurance company then get your No Claims Certificate from the previous insurance provider.
- People don’t realize the value of No Claims Certificate but it can get you discounts up to 30% sometimes.
At the time of renewal, you can ask your insurance provider for any discount deals that may be offered.
Thus, these discounts can help lower your motor insurance premium.
Step 5: Submission of Documents
Car insurance comparison tools can also help you maintain a checklist of important documents needed during renewal to save time and accelerate the process.
If you plan on switching your insurance, then present some documents. These documents include;
- Your passport
- Your UAE visa
- You driving license
- Details of your car registration
- No Claims Certificate (if applicable)
How to Compare Car Insurance Rates
Here is a list of a few tips to compare the car insurance rates:
- Assess your requirements
- Make sure that you know that the insured declared value
- Select the right add-ons
- Have a look at the customer reviews
- Compare the complete insurance plan thoroughly
- Have a look at the Claim Settlement Ratio
The motor insurance is an investment that can pay you off quite well if selected carefully but it can be just a waste of money if due diligence is not done while purchasing the plan.
The market is full of insurance providers in the UAE, so it is important to consider the right insurance provider and an insurance policy for the renewal.
You can evaluate different companies and compare their performances using online car insurance comparison tools.
These tools work by asking questions about your requirements, and based on these requirements, they compare the plans and services of different insurance providers.
This way, you can decide what will be most appropriate for your requirements.
Otherwise, you’ll have to renew your current policy because it is the fastest.
Hence, if your motor insurance expires and you delay the renewal, you can face a penalty against it.
Car Insurance Comparison Tools FAQ’s
How can I lower my car insurance rates?
The simple and only way to save on your car insurance rate is to get a car insurance discount. You can avail the discount by binding the car insurance with any other insurance such as home insurance.
Why do I need to compare auto insurance quotes?
Comparing car insurance quotes is important because this can help you make a wise decision. You can compare the car quotes at BuyAnyInsurance and choose the one that suits your needs as well as is pocket friendly.
How do I find the best car insurance quotes?
You can find the best car insurance quotes by comparing several car insurance quotes.
Why do you need to compare auto insurance quotes?
Comparing auto insurance tools makes it easier to find the policy that offers the best value for money.
Do you need to compare auto insurance rates if you move out of state?
Yes. Because the location of your car determines the policy rates.
What information will I need to compare car insurance quotes?
You will need the following information to get the auto insurance quotes:
- Your driving license
- Your Vehicle identification number
- The coverage you need
What should I consider when comparing auto insurance rates?
While comparing insurance rates, you should consider your driving habits, demographic factors, coverage, limits, and deductibles.
Originally published Dec 07, 2020 12:00:00 PM, updated Sep 12, 2022