List of Best Car Insurance Companies in Dubai and the UAE
It’s human nature to compare any given thing with its many variants. Furthermore, it’s highly recommended and strongly encouraged. But a comprehensive car insurance comparison can be difficult when we don’t know where to look.
So, following is a list of all the car insurance companies in Dubai and the UAE, and underneath we will touch on the details of the popular car insurance providers. You can get cheap car insurance in Dubai online, if you’re aware of various aspects of car insurance policy in Dubai.
In this way, you can get the best car insurance in UAE. Whether you’re buying new car insurance or renewing the existing car insurance policy in Dubai. A Good awareness of car insurance policy, calculation, and car insurance companies is a must. However, before we begin, let’s take a look at this important and informative video by the UAE Insurance Authority:
The Complete List of Car Insurance Companies in the UAE
You can check the car insurance Dubai prices online on a few clicks to the car insurance portal. Please note that this list is compiled in alphabetical order:
- Abu Dhabi National Insurance Company
- Abu Dhabi National Takaful Co. PSC
- Adamjee Insurance Company Ltd.
- AIG Insurance Company
- Al Buhaira National Insurance Company
- Al Fujairah National Insurance Company
- Al Hilal Takaful
- Al Sagr National Insurance Company
- Al Wathba National Insurance Company
- Alliance Insurance
- AMAN Insurance
- Arabia Insurance
- AXA Insurance
- Clements Worldwide
- Dar Al Takaful
- Dubai Insurance
- Dubai National Insurance & Reinsurance PSC
- Emirates Insurance Company
- Insurance House
- Methaq Takaful Insurance Company
- National General Insurance Company
- National Takaful Company (Watania) PJSC
- Noor Takaful
- Oman Insurance Company Orient Insurance PJSC
- Qatar Insurance Company
- RSA Insurance Group
- Salama Islamic Arab Insurance Company
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
- The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tokio Marine Insurance
- Union Insurance Company PSC
We are giving away money saving vouchers worth AED 2000 to our customers across UAE. Cheap third-party insurance for AED 600. Comprehensive insurance for AED 1600! Call now at 800 765 429 or fill your details below.
Popular Insurance Companies in the UAE
Here are the car insurance companies in the UAE that hold a prominent place, once again in alphabetical order:
Adamjee Insurance Company Ltd.
- During 2007 they started their operations in the UAE;
- Furthermore, their branches are in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi;
- For the most part, they offer a comprehensive motor insurance policy.
Al Buhaira National Insurance
- Initially, they established in 1978, and their head office is in Sharjah;
- In addition, they have 9 branches across the UAE in Al Hosn, Dubai, Bur Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Alain, Ajman, Fujairah, Khorfakkan;
- Moreover, their motor insurance policies include:
- Gold policy
- Standard policy
Al Wathba National Insurance Co.
- Indeed it is a national insurance company of the UAE, established in 1996;
- In addition, their registered head office is in Abu Dhabi;
- Apart from this, their motor insurance policies are:
- Comprehensive motor insurance (Hemayah)
- Enhanced third-party liability motor insurance
- They are also known as the Dubai Islamic Insurance Reinsurance Company;
- AMAN Insurance incorporated in 2002, and subsequently situated their head office in Dubai;
- Their branches are in Abu Dhabi, Jebel Ali and Sharjah, however, most importantly, they provide the following covers against:
- Loss, Damage & Third Party Liability
- Third-Party Liability
- AXA is a French multinational insurance firm, founded in 1816, but they have been present in the Gulf for more than 68 years;
- With primary operations in Western Europe, North America, the India Pacific region, and the Middle East, they offer the following auto insurance:
- Comprehensive car insurance;
- Third-party car insurance.
Dar Al Takaful
- Dar Al Takaful established in 2008 as an Islamic Insurance Company, hence they provide sharia-compliant solutions;
- They have headquarters in Dubai, as well as locations in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi;
- Most importantly, their products include:
- Motorcar Comprehensive Insurance
- Motor Third Party
- Interestingly, they are the first local insurance company that was formed in Dubai in 1970;
- Furthermore, they offer insurance policies across the Emirates;
- In addition, their car insurance policy provides coverage for:
- Physical damage, in order to protect the policyholder for damage or loss of the insured vehicle under specific circumstances;
- Third-party liability such as death or bodily injury and damages to materials and property.
Dubai National Insurance & Reinsurance
- DNIR began operations in 1991;
- They then went on to set up offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi;
- But most importantly, their motor insurance policies are:
- Loss, damage, and third-party liability
- Third-party liability (TPL) cover
- Insurance House was founded in 2011;
- They have situated their headquarters in Abu Dhabi;
- However, branches are present in Dubai and Sharjah as well;
- Lastly, their motor insurance policies are:
- Loss and damage motor insurance
- Third-party motor insurance
Methaq Takaful Insurance Company
- They were incorporated in 2008 and they have offices in Dubai as well as Abu Dhabi;
- Meanwhile, the motor insurance policy they offer is High Third Party Liability.
National Takaful Company (Watania)
- They established in 2011 and situated their headquarters in Abu Dhabi;
- However, they have further branches in Abu Dhabi and Dubai;
- Most interestingly, Watania operates using the wakala model;
- In the same vein as other providers, their motor insurance policies are:
- Comprehensive car takaful
- Third-party insurance
- They established in 2009 in order to provide a broad range of Islamic insurance across the UAE;
- Subsequently, their motor insurance policies are:
RSA Insurance Group
- RSA has completed over 60 years in the UAE, ever since they began operations in the year 1956;
- They offer the following motor insurance, from most coverage to basic:
Salama Islamic Arab Insurance Company
- Salama is a takaful company founded in 1979 and based in Dubai;
- Branches are also in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain;
- The company and its subsidiaries also operate in Algeria, Egypt, Senegal and Saudi Arabia;
- Their car insurance policies are:
- Motor comprehensive
- Motor third-party
- Vehicle export insurance
Tokio Marine Insurance
- It’s a multinational insurance company, that is part of Mitsubishi;
- Tokio Marine has branches across 38 countries, including the UAE;
- They are operating in the UAE market since 1976, and their offices are in Dubai and Abu Dhabi;
- Their car insurance policies are;
- Million privilege
- Smart plus
- Must car insurance
Union Insurance Company
- They established in 1998 and located their corporate office in Dubai:
- Union Insurance motor claims offices are also in Abu Dhabi and Ajman;
- Their motor insurance packages are:
- Comprehensive motor insurance
- Affordable motor insurance
How to Successfully Compare Insurance?
Efficiently compare insurance in the UAE with the following steps:
One of the things you should compare between different insurance providers is their insurance policy, for example, is it transparent and easy to understand?
Insurance can be hard work, whether you are buying or renewing, however, the claims process is perhaps the most stressful of all. The insurance provider must make these processes as simple and easy as possible. Therefore, compare customer service for promptness and ease.
While most insurance providers in the UAE offer the same two insurance policies, the difference is in the wording and the benefits. Compare very carefully to see the kind of coverage each provider is giving for comprehensive or third-party insurance because the benefits they offer with each policy can make the world of a difference.
Once the above important comparisons are out of the way, it should be easy to compare the price you are getting for an insurance policy from different providers.
1.Immediately contact the police at 800-4888 toll free number and report the police about the whole incident at first.2.Call your insurance provider instantly.3.Capture the photos of incident with your phone.4.Go through your car Insurance Policy.5.Make an insurance claim on your car insurance policy number.
Car insurance in Dubai costs around 1.25% to 3% of the car value. However, other factors like car model, fuel type, claim history, driver’s age, driving license, etc also affects the car insurance price in Dubai.
It covers the expenses of other party in case of third party insurance. Whereas, a comprehensive car insurance covers both expenses including your damages and of third party. Insurance company pays for all the expenses in case of damages as per the car insurance policy in Dubai.
Bodily injury liability coverage is the most common car insurance in Dubai. Where, car insurance companies covers personal damages occur due an unfortunate incident.
The RTA makes it mandatory for all car owners to buy car insurance. Furthermore, as per the basic requirement of law, car insurance should cover third party damages including death, injury and damage to property.
This policy covers all damages caused to the third party in the aftermath of a road accident, however, it does not cover any damages to the policyholder and their vehicle.
A comprehensive car insurance policy will protect all entities involved in a car accident. It also covers incidents of theft, vandalism, fire, and more.
The validity of car insurance lasts a year, after which the policy needs renewal. So, make sure to regularly service the car and keep it in the best condition for cheap insurance premiums.
There are several factors which include, but are not limited to, vehicle type, vehicle value, driving experience, driving history, location and age.
Compare & Buy Now On BuyAnyInsurance
- Buy affordable car insurance easily by comparing the largest car insurance companies in the UAE. Subsequently, an official insurance policy will be available within an hour of purchase;
- Customers are a priority, and there is no administration fee because honesty, integrity & transparency are our guarantees ;
- Get an insurance policy especially tailored for you by our insurance experts with an experience of 15+ years;
- Our team will extend support 24/7, furthermore, you can continue to enjoy after-sales services too;
Originally published Mar 03, 2020 13:11:19 PM, updated Apr 19, 2022